Join us for our FREE Fall 2017 College Presentations.
We’ll discuss all things related to college: selection, testing, your essay, college visit tips, financial aid info and so much more.
• College Search – The importance of finding the right fit
• The Application Process – It’s more than just completing the application
• The College Essay – Selecting the right topic
• The SAT vs. the ACT – Which one to choose
• How college choice will affect your bottom line
• College sticker prices and what they really mean
• What is Expected Family Contribution and how it will impact your bank account
• Where most of the money comes from
• Real life example of a families financial aid picture and how this affects the decision they make
• Making the final choice
Any parent that has a child in 10th, 11th or their senior year of high school may want to attend, providing valuable guidance on the process. It’s never too early to begin your child’s college admissions journey. The earlier the better so you can be proactive in planning for your child heading off to college.
Register for these FREE College Presentations TODAY!
210 Lafayette Ave, Suffern, NY 10901
Warwick (Albert Wisner) Library
1 McFarland Dr, Warwick, NY 10990
Cornwall Public Library
395 Hudson St, Cornwall, NY 12518
133 Farmer’s Turnpike, Gardiner, NY 12525
Washingtonville (Moffat) Library
6 W Main St, Washingtonville, NY 10992
Nanuet Public Library
149 Church St, Nanuet, NY 10954
Monroe Public Library
44 Millpond Pkwy, Monroe, NY 10950
128 Sullivan Street, Wurtsboro, NY 12790