College Admissions Process
Where are you in the College Admissions Process?
Ask yourself these questions:
• Have you decided on the final list of colleges you will be applying to and are each of them a SAFE match (Social, Academic, Financial, and Emotional)?
• Have you asked your teachers for their letters of recommendation?
• Have the teachers you asked to write your letters of recommendation submitted them via the format that is required by your high school?
• Have you completed your Common App?
• Have you completed the college applications for schools that do not participate through the Common App?
• Is your primary essay completed?
• Have you completed any supplemental essay(s) that the schools you are applying to require?
• Have you submitted your test scores to the schools that you are applying to, if they require them and/or you are choosing to submit them?
• Have you submitted all of your applications?
• Are you sitting back watching your peers stressing since you can answer yes to most if not all of the above questions?
These questions are certainly not an all inclusive list on gauging where you are in your college admissions process but it is a start. Using them, though, will help you decipher where you are and how far you have to go.
If you have any questions about the college admissions process or the above information please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 845.551.6946.