Join us for our FREE College Presentations
You will gain a greater understanding of the entire college admissions process, including college selection, testing, your essay, managing the application process, college visit tips, financial aid information and so much more. Any student in high school and their parents should attend. Signature College Counseling will provide valuable guidance on the college process.
It’s never too early to begin your child’s college admissions journey.”
~ Elizabeth Levine, Founder, Signature College Counseling
• College Search – The importance of finding the right fit
• The Application Process – It’s more than just completing the application
• The College Essay – Selecting the right topic
• The SAT vs. the ACT – Which one to choose?
• How college choice will affect your bottom line
• College sticker prices and what they really mean
• Real life example of a family’s financial aid picture and how this affects the decision they make
• Making the final choice
Final Spring 2019 Presentation:
Monroe Free Library
44 Millpond Parkway, Monroe, NY 10950