Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
See more info/photos from our visit to Dartmouth College on Facebook, click here.
When you think of New Hampshire, what comes to mind is space, trees, mountains, chilly…you get the idea. But when you enter Hanover, NH, it is one bustling town, with students, visitors, faculty, cars and much more surrounding you. Certainly, Dartmouth needs no introduction. It is a blend of people from all different backgrounds, a campus that is breathtaking, academics that are unparalleled and opportunities that are endless.
• Undergraduate enrollment 4,410
• Admit rate – 10%
• Financial Aid forms required – FAFSA, CSS Profile
• Retention rate – 96%
• Mid 50% SAT/ACT range – 710-790/29-35 – Student to faculty ratio – 7:1
• Dartmouth College owns 2 mountains, about 45 minutes from campus, where students can ski, hike and camp
• Near Connecticut River where students can swim and paddle board
• Have their own organic farm
• Offers a Liberal Arts Education – Dartmouth Plan – Operates on a quarter system. Fall, winter and spring you have to be on campus and there is a summer term
• 2 different study abroad programs
• Fully immersive speaking the language or foreign study programs
• 60% of students study abroad www.dartmouth.edu